Exemple : 2018 Ford Focus ST
- Types de lumières :
- Basses (Low Beams) : Often refers as the night lights on most vehicles
- Hautes (High Beams) : Often refers as upper-beam, which is mostly used to brighten a longer distance in front of the car. On newer vehicles, they are also used as day running lights (DRL).
- Anti-brouillard (Fog Lights) : Most of the time these lights are located in the bottom part of your vehicle's bumper. Some cars are not equipped with fog lights.
- Ampoules halogènes d'origine :Standard inefficient yellow lighting result.
- Ampoules xénons/hid d'origine : Mostly found on headlights with projectors. Colour of lighting is most of the time already whiter than standard halogen bulbs. When turned on, lights come on gradually.
- Coupé (2 portes), Hayon, Sedan (4 portes) :